MSL40118 Certificate IV in Laboratory Techniques
Brought to you by industry partners AAPA and LTT
A collaborative approach
To address the growing need for skilled staff in asphalt laboratories across Australia, AAPA approached LTT Group, a specialist training organisation for the laboratory operations industry, to contextualise the MSL40118 Certificate IV in Laboratory Techniques.
The project was embarked upon with the following aims:
- To build and contextualise a niche qualification to meet the needs of AAPA members
- To enable industry input into the resources for delivery of the qualification
- To enhance the quality of lab tests across multiple sites upon successful roll-out of the qualification
- To improve the consistency of reporting to statutory bodies and other large project managers
- To benefit the industry, and contribute to the construction of safe and sustainable future roads
- To ensure that AAPA’s members are kept up-to-date with the changing industry landscape
As part of the joint undertaking, AAPA members were able to contribute and subsequently endorse the training product. LTT Group’s MSL40118 Certificate IV in Laboratory Techniques is a nationally recognised qualification that covers the skills and knowledge required to perform a range of laboratory techniques related to sampling and testing in the asphalt industry.
Who can enquire?
Whether you’re a manager seeking training for your team or interested in studying yourself, LTT’s dedicated staff can help with your query. Submit the form on this page or phone 1300 588 588 (free call) and ask to speak to the Business Development Manager for your state.