Trainer / Assessor – Laboratory Operations (Pathology)
Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and experience in a pathology lab? We’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for a full-time Trainer / Assessor – Laboratory Operations to join our Brisbane team. Part time or casual employment arrangements will also be considered for the right candidate.
A day in the life
Leveraging your passion for teaching and experience in a pathology laboratory, you’ll be responsible for equipping pathology collection centre staff with hands-on, practical laboratory skills in planning and conducting tests, recording and analysing data, maintaining a laboratory and more!
Your enthusiastic and friendly approach will prepare students with the technical competencies they need to advance their careers in the health care industry. In addition to delivering on-site training to our workplace clients (with the possibility of travelling to interstate and regional areas from time to time), you may be involved in classroom work within our purpose-built South Brisbane training centre.
Reporting to the QLD Operations Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to work as a crucial part of a small, close-knit team, while enjoying the support of in-house resource developers, quality, compliance, corporate and marketing staff.
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or TAE40110)
- A relevant laboratory qualification (e.g., MSL50116 Diploma of Laboratory Technology) OR sufficient industry experience
- Experience in a pathology environment
- Valid driver’s licence and own car
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in the education sector
- Experience in additional laboratory settings (other than path)
- Experience in pathology collection (phlebotomy)
- A remuneration package above the industry standard
- Comprehensive employee assistance program
- Staff events
- Work with a friendly and progressive company as we expand operations throughout Australia
A little about us
LTT Group Pty Ltd (LTT) is an award winning registered training organisation (RTO), providing vocational education and training (VET) to workplaces as well as individual students in our training centres throughout Australia. We offer nationally recognised qualifications in laboratory operations and pathology collection.
Get in touch
We’re looking for a charismatic trainer who’s passionate about the outcomes of our students! If you think you fit the bill, please click the ‘Apply for this job’ button and don’t forget to include a cover letter. Applications can be addressed to Karen Edden – Operations Manager, QLD & NSW.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch on free call 1300 588 588 or email@example.com if you have any questions about the role – and don’t forget to check out our reviews on Facebook if you’d like to hear from our students directly!
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, and people with disabilities. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia. Unfortunately, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates at this time.
Perth (head office) – 25 Colray Ave Osborne Park WA 6017
Brisbane – 28 Russell St South Brisbane QLD 4101
Melbourne – 371-373 George St Fitzroy VIC 3065
Sydney – Level 2, 23 Wentworth St Parramatta NSW 2150
LTT | Empowering people to perform since 2006